Bible Discourse 71 “Abide in me” Continue ye in my love The last supper part lll


Discourse 71\
“Abide in me”
Continue ye in my love   The last supper part lll
“I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit He taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit. He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you.  As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abideth not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered: and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.  Herein is my Father glorified, and ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
“As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in His love. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

“This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you, Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.  Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.  Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth, and that your fruit should remain; that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it to you.

“These things I command you, that ye love one another.  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.  If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore world hateth you.  Remember the word I said unto you, ‘The servant is not greater than his lord.’  If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not Him that sent me.
“If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but they now have no cloak for their sin.  He that hateth me hateth my Father also.  If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, ‘They hated me without a cause.’

“But when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

“These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.  They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.  And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.  But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them.  And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
“But now I go my way to Him that sent me and none of you asketh me, whither goest thou?’ But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.  And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they believe not on me; of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever shall he hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.  He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.  All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

“A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.”
Then said some of his disciples among themselves, “What is this that he saith unto us, “A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me’: and, ‘Because I go to the Father’?” They said therefore, “What is this that he saith, ‘A little while’? We cannot tell what he saith.”
Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, “Do ye enquire among yourselves of what I said, ‘A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me’? Verily, verily I say unto you, that ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
“A woman when she was in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.
“And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily I say unto you, whatever ye shall ask the Father in my name.  He will give it to you.  Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.
“AT that day he shall ask in my name: and I say unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God. I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again I leave the world, and go to the Father.

His disciples said unto him, “Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.  Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.”
Jesus answered them, “Do ye now believe? Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.  In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”
                                                                            John 15:1—16:33

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit He taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit. He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you.  As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abideth not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered: and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.                                          John 15:1—6

Jesus said: “I am the true vine”  He means the he is the real intoxicant. “my Father is the husbandman.” Cosmic Consciousness ts God the Father.  The Cosmic Consciousness removes by way of physical death, and then reforms through rebirth, the branches which are ignorant of Him. He/It prunes every branch of human intelligence. That is meaning of “Every branch in me that beareth not fruit He taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit. He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.”
“Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.”  You cleanse yourself with OM. “Abide in me, and I in you.” Know by realization that you are sustained by the immanent Divinity.
Jesus is clear by saying that he is not the body, he is the Krishna/Christ Consciousness personified. Beginning and end of the God’s manifestation coincided with his birth and passing of his body Jesus.
Bhagavan Srikrishna says:
Yetusarvaani karmaani mayisannyasya matparaah
Ananyenaiva yogena maam dhyaayanta upaasate                             Gita 12—6

Teshaamaham samuddhartaa mrityu samsaara sagaraat
Bhavaami chiraatpaartha mayyaavesita chetasaam                            Gita 12— 7

O Arjun, those who completely surrender all their Karma (actions) to Me, consider Me as their only Goal, and meditate on Me with complete fixity of mind on Me—I am rescuing very quickly such Yogis from this circuit of mundane existence.

In sadhana two things are to be remembered:
1)To do meditation at least at the rate of one minute per one year. If the sadhak is 80 years old, he must do at least 80 minutes meditation.
2) The intensity in Sadhana.
Mayyeva manaaadhatsya mayibuddhim nivesaya
Nivasishyasi mayyeva ataoordhvam na samsayah                               Gita 12— 8

Fix your mind completely on Me, enter your intellect on Me only, then you will live in Me eternally undoubtedly.
Jesus said: As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches.  He means that unless you do meditation you cannot reach me. He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abideth not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered: and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.  Jesus means that through meditation you must reach me failing which you will be cast out.                                           


“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.  Herein is my Father glorified, and ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
“As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in His love. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.      John 15:7—11
Jesus said: Tune your consciousness with Christ Consciousness, and Cosmic vibrations within me. Then you will achieve whatever you wish through this Cosmic Intelligence and Cosmic vibratory Energy, the creative word of God, OM. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you.  Here Father i.e., Cosmic Consciousness has loved Christ Consciousness i.e. Son. I have respected my Father and his commandments i.e. meditation. As I have remained in Joy forever  So likewise you also can be. Body’s “strength” is in meditation on Him by withdrawing the energy from senses. And Love Him in all souls of all creatures. Keep these two of my commandments as foremost—Meditation and Love.

Aa Brahma bhuvanaallokaah Punaraa vartinorjuna
Maamupetyatu Kaunteya Punarjanma Navidyate               Gita 8—16
The one who reaches even worlds up to Brahma is bound to return to earth, but the one who enters into me shall not go back to the earth. 
The individualized Maya or delusion is called Kundalinee which is present in every individual. The great saint Raman maharshi from South India says “know yourself, then you will know everything.” If the Kundalinee power of sadhak is settled in Sahasraara Chakra, then he will get Nirvikalpa Samadhi, the highest state of ecstatic union with God.
The next stage is Mahasamadhi, the eternal unity with God, the Parabrahman. For him there is no further mundane existence. In case such sadhak takes birth, it is only for the welfare of mankind. 
Omkaram:
Omkaaram bindusamyuktam nityam gaayanti yoginah
Kaamadam mokshadamchaiva Omkaaraaya namonamah

The syllable combination of Akaara (Physical), ukaara (subtle), and makaara (Idea) is Omkaar. This cosmos consisting of Physical, subtle, and  Idea worlds is the replica of Omkaar which is nothing but Parabrahman, God the Father, only.

Every night these Physical, subtle, and  Idea worlds become inactive and merge into Cosmos. This is called eternal  dissolution, Nitya Pralaya.
Kaliyuga = 4,32,000 years.
Dwaaparayuga =8,64,000 years.
Tretayuga =12,96,000 years.
Krita or Satya yuga =17,28,000 years. 
Kaliyuga+Dwaaparayuga+Tretayuga+Krita or Satya yuga =one Maha Yuga.
71x4= 284 Yugas = one life time of Manu.
Life time of 14Manus = 14x71=994 Yugas =43,20,000 years.
One night of Brahma = 1000 Yugas
One day of Brahma = 1000 Yugas.
This Brahma is called Karya Brahma, Action Brahma.
One day of Karya Brahma = 2000 Yugas.
The deluge or dissolution between one yuga and another yuga is called Avaantara Pralay.
In any deluge or dissolution, the Idea body remains, but the physical and subtle bodies are destroyed. 
In deluge or dissolution, the physical body/earth dissolves in Physical Water, that into Physical Agni (Fire), Fire into Physical Air, Physical Air into Physical Ether.
This Physical Ether dissolves in subtle Earth (the macro ego), subtle earth into subtle Water (macro feelings), that into subtle Agni (macro intellect), Fire into subtle Air (Macro mind). This macro mind is called MAHAT TATWA.
The present Yuga is ascending Dwapara Yuga and it started at  year 1700 as stated by my Parama Guru Gnaanavataar, the embodiment of wisdom, Sri Yukteswar Giri Swamiji. This has been narrated by him in his Great book ‘Kaivalya Darsan’ (Holy science) with illustrations.
Earth has got its own satellite, moon, revolving around it. The other planets like Venus, Mercury, Saturn, Mars etc have got their respective satellites revolving around them in their respective orbits. Every planet has got its own orbit.  They not only revolve around themselves but also revolve around Sun in their own orbits in elliptical order. 
Likewise Sun also revolves around himself and also revolves elliptically around a star as its centre of orbit. This is called Vishnunabhi, the Universal grand centre.
On the Vishnunabhi it is shown in Hindu mythological pictures as Brahma sitting on a lotus.
Brahma is the centre of wisdom. Lotus in spite of being in water will not get rotten. So in spite of being in this water like sansar (mundane world), one will not lose balance and remain anchored to God and should continue his Kriyayoga sadhana without forgetting HIM.  That is real wisdom.
To make one resolution around Vishnunabhi, Sun will take 24000 years. 12000 years is half ripple.  The full circle consists of two half ripples, ascending and descending. 
The Vernal Equinox (Mesha Sankranti) falls on 21March of every year.
The Autumnal Equinox (Tula sankranti) falls on 23 September of every year. On that day, day and night will be equal.
When Sun enters into Makara Rasi then it called Makara Samkraanti. This is the start of Summer Solstice or Uttaraayanam.  Around 21st June every year, Sun travels away from Equator 23 ½ towards north.  That is why winter starts.
When Sun enters into Karkataka Rasi then it called Karkataka Samkraanti. This is the start of winter Solstice or Dakshinaayanam.  Around 21st December every year, Sun travels towards Equator  23 ½ towards South.  That is why Summer starts.
In the 24000 years of travel course of Sun around Vishnunabhi, the first 12000 years ascending ripple contains Kali, Dwaapara, Treta, and Satya Yugas. They are called ascending yugas. The next 12000 years discending ripple contains Satya, Treta, Dwaapara, and Kali Yugas.
Every yuga contains mutation period at the rate of 100 years for every 1000 years in the beginning and in the end. 
This way
Kaliyuga = 100+1000+100=1200 years.
Dwaaparayuga = 200+2000+200=2400 years.
Tretayuga = 300+3000+300=3600 years,
Satyayuga = 400+4000+400=4800 years
Total                         = 12000 years.

1700 A.D. is the start of  Ascending Dwapara yuga. If the initial 200 years mutation is added then then 1900A.D. is the start of real Ascending Dwaapara yuga. 120 years real  Dwapara yuga elapsed till this year i.e., 2020. In the year 4100A.D. the Ascending Treta yuga begins.

In Mahabharata, the Great Indian epic, Pandavas handed over the kingdom to Raja Parikshit and they went together with learned people to Himalayas for penance. At the time of Raja Parikshit, the descending 2400 years already completed and descending Kali Yuga already started. But nobody dared to tell this fact to the King as the start of Kaliyuga is deemed to be bad thing. Due to the dearth of learned people, the existing timid people told Parikshit that the Dwaparayuga is continuing by erroneously extending it. That way  2401 discending Dwapara yuga existed.
Vernal equinox (Mesha sankraanti) is at a distance of  200 54’  36’’ from fixed star Revati of Mesha Rasi first Paada(Part).  That has elapsed 1394 years and presently it is 194 years Ascending Dwapara yuga. This is what Swami Sri Yukteswara Giriji said in 1894 A.D. Presently in 2020, it is 120th year of Ascending Dwapara yuga after deducting the initial mutation period of 200 years.
The qualities of yugas:
Kaliyuga:
When Sun is revolving around Vishnu nabhi, the first ascending 1200 years is ascending Kaliyuga in the first half of 12000 years ripple. At this time of ascending Kaliyuga, Dharma (righteousness) will be on one part or paada, 25%.  In ascending order it gradually increases.
Intellect will give preference to the physical things but   moves towards Parabrahman from where it has come.  In descending Kaliyuga man gives preference to physical things only but moves away from Parabrahman. 
Dwaparayuga:
When Sun is revolving around Vishnu nabhi, the first ascending 2400 years is ascending Dwapara yuga in the first half of 12000 years ripple. At this time of ascending Dwaparayuga, Dharma (righteousness) will be on two parts, two paadas, 50%.  In ascending order it gradually increases.
Intellect will give preference to the mental things but moves towards Parabrahman, God the Father, from where it has come.  In descending Dwaparayuga man gives preference to mental things only but moves away from Parabrahman. 
From the year 1700 A.D. man has made many Scientific inventions and innovations, and it is due to the ascending mental faculties. 
Tretayuga:
When Sun is revolving around Vishnu nabhi, the first ascending 3600 years is ascending Treta yuga in the first half of 12000 years ripple. At this time of ascending Tretayuga, Dharma (righteousness) will be on three parts , three paadas, 75%.  In ascending order it gradually increases.
In ascending Treta yuga Intellect will give preference to the Ideas but moves towards Parabrahman from where it has come.  In descending Treta yuga man gives preference to Ideas only but moves gradually away from Parabrahman.
Satyayuga:
When Sun is revolving around Vishnu nabhi, the first ascending 4800 years is ascending Satya yuga in the first half of 12000 years ripple. At this time of ascending Satyayuga, Dharma (righteousness) will be on Four parts, four paadas, 100%.  In ascending order it gradually increases.

In ascending Satya yuga Intellect will give preference to the Ideas but   moves towards Parabrahman from where it has come.  In descending Satya yuga the man moving gradually away from Parabrahman begins.
Covering the mistake:
They cleverly covered it by saying that our 360 days are equal to one day of Brahma.  1200, 2400, 3600, and 4800 years of original years of yugas are described as Years of Brahma. The so called learned in Raja Parikshit’s time, multiplied this 2400 years’ descending Dwaparayuga with 360 to cover the mistake.  This comes to 8,64,000years. This way 2400 years’ period is extended. So see the following calculations of yugas made by these so called learned people of Raja Parikshit.
Kaliyuga= 1200 Brahma yearsx360days= 4,32,000 years on Earth,
Dwaparayuga= 2400 Brahma yearsx360days= 8,64,000 years on Earth,
Tretayuga= 3600 Brahma yearsx360days= 12,96,000 years on Earth,
Satyayuga= 4800 Brahma yearsx360days= 17,28,000 years on Earth.

Purushah saparah paartha bhaktyaa labhyastwa nanyayaa
Yasyaantah sthaani bhootaani yena sarvamidam tatam     Gita8—22

He Arjun, in whom all these beings are taking shelter, with Whom the whole Cosmos is reached. That Parabrahman, God the Father, can be attained by incessant dedication only and nothing else.

Mattatwam:
When the primordial nature, or Ignorance, or Kaaranasareera  remains, it is called dissolution., Pralaya. With the grace of SadGuru, and Kriya yoga sadhana, the sadhak will get pure wisdom. His karanasareera also gets destroyed and then the sadhak will be united with Parabrahman. This is called Janmaraahitya or birthless state.
As long as Karanasareera exists, One has to take rebirth. Matter is indestructible, the particles in the matter takes displacements.  Matter takes metamorphosis and in subtle form merges into Parabrahman between one Kalpam and another Kalpam and exists in unmanifested form.  Kalpam consists of several yugas. When the Cosmos is manifested again it will appear in different forms which is not different from Parabrahman. But in appearance, the manifested one is different from unmanifested Parabrahman. It is called Creation.
The whole creation is getting filled with Brahman is called Brahma vaivartam, the diversity of Brahman. This Parabrahman only is existing in all movable and immovable things of the Cosmos. IT is called “Self’’ in living beings.
This Physical body, the outer cover, is formed to experience the results of actions (Karma), and physical desires.
The Cosmic consciousness required for physical body provided through subtle body. The Cosmic consciousness enters from Antahkarana of Subtle body into Physical Antahkarana  and then into Physical body.  This is how this inert physical body of flesh and blood functions with the aid of Cosmic consciousness.
The results of actions pertain to several births has to be experienced by the subtle body for which this physical body is the media.
The Cosmic consciousness enters from organless Karanasareera (Idea body) or Brahmanadi. Into subtle body. From there it enters into Subtle Antahkarana and from there into the subtle body to activate it. Kartritwa (actions) and Bhoktritwa (experiencing) traits are the Dharma of Subtle Antahkarana.  This only experiences happiness or unhappiness.
The inert body is Vyashti Shrishti, micro Creation. The inert Cosmos is Samishti Shrishti, macro Creation. This is called Maaya which is an integral part of Parabrahman. If Paramaatma is having four legs, then one leg is this Maaya. This Maaya is manifested as Creation. The rest of three legs of Parabrahman is beyond this Maaya. The Cosmic conscious of the remaining three legs enters into this micro/macro Creation and activates that inert one.
The micro Creation is called Vyashtaatma or Pratyagaatma, individual Soul. Dream comes in the head of a man. The rest of the three parts of the body are beyond the dream.
It is ignorance to trust dream as real. Ignorance is subjugated to three Gunas. Because of this ignorance the real Brahman appears to be unreal.


“This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you, Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.  Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.  Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth, and that your fruit should remain; that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it to you.                     John 15:12—16

Jesus said: Divine friendship between a Guru and disciple is the highest form of human love. If you are my friend, then follow my command of Love the Christ Consciousness in each other. God-realized Guru elevates the consciousness of his disciples from servant level (ignorance state) to his own (Christ Consciousness) level.
Jesus said: If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin….If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin…”  Sin means ignorance, individual delusion (avidya). Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth, and that your fruit should remain; that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it to you.  That means the all-pervading, and all-knowing Christ Consciousness has chosen you. You Should meditate and Christ Consciousness should remain within you. If the begotten Son, Christ Consciousness, i.e. me, ask of the Father i.e. the Cosmic Consciousness, then He will give everything to you.         

“These things I command you, that ye love one another.  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.  If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore world hateth you.  Remember the word I said unto you, ‘The servant is not greater than his lord.’  If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not Him that sent me.
“If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but they now have no cloak for their sin.  He that hateth me hateth my Father also.  If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, ‘They hated me without a cause.’                                                        John 15:17—25

Jesus said: when the world i.e. the deluded hates you first because of your spirituality. All spiritual aspirants are hated by worldly people.

Srikrishna said:
Sa  Evaayam Mayatedya Yogah Proktah Puraatanah
Bhaktosi Me Sakhacheti Rahasyam Hyetaduttamam           Gita 4—3
You are my devotee and friend. So I had repeated that ancient Nishkaamakarma to you which is the best and sacred mystery.
RA=not  Haasyam=humourous.
In Sanskrit Rahasyam means Kriyayoga is a serious business but not humorous one.  People should not imagine that the Kriyayogi is simply sitting by closing his eyes without doing any work.  Kriyayoga is the medium by which the individual soul gets united with Spirit. It is eternal and truthful Rajayoga. This Rajayoga is Kriyayoga.
Jesus has taken the responsibility of guiding them, because the spiritual aspirants were different and “not of the world” i.e., not of Maya-deluded.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
“But when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
                                                                         John 15:26—27
Jesus said: When you hear OM sound or Holy Ghost in meditation, which has come from Cosmic Consciousness, is the real Cosmic Vibration, comforter.  This is the Spirit of truth. This the beginning of creation.
These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.                                               Revelation 3:14
                                      

“These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.  They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.  And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.  But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them.  And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
“But now I go my way to Him that sent me and none of you asketh me, whither goest thou?’ But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.  And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they believe not on me; of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever shall he hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.  He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.  All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.                                        John 16:1—16

Jesus prepares his disciples to carry on without his physical presence. Jesus said: I am forewarning you what is to befall you. These should not deter you from spirituality. They punish you and they murder you even though you did not do anything spiritually wrong. These so called dogmatic spiritual leaders know nothing of Cosmic Consciousness, Christ Consciousness, and Holy Ghost. These people are not pragmatic.

“There things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.  They shall put you out of the synagogues. These people think that by killing you people, they may pretend to do God service.  And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father (Cosmic Consciousness), nor me (Christ Consciousness).  But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them.  And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was aware of their misdeeds.
“But now I i.e., the Christ Consciousness within me go my way to Him that sent me . None of you asked me, whither goest thou?’ But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow i.e. fear has filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away. It is desirous of my departure for your benefit.
You will do meditation strongly with dedication. If I go away, then only Comforter or Holy Ghost or Amen or OM will come unto you.  Otherwise you will be attached to this body named Jesus.  OM will remove all your grief and fear. 
And when He, Comforter, is come, he will reprove i.e. admonish the world of sin i.e. ignorance. , and of righteousness, and of judgment of sin i.e. the ignorant people.
Because they believe not on me due to my little physical body. I go to my Father  because of righteousness, and because of my Omnipotent, Omnipresent,  and Omniscient Christ onsciousness. These ignorant people see me no more  not only because of their dogmatic judgment but also because the prince of this world, the only begotten Son within me, is judged.
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them or grasp them now because of your mortal state of consciousness.  How when the Spirit of truth, the Holy Ghost is come, He will guide you through your meditation into all truth. He, Cosmic Vibration, shall not speak of Himself. He faithfully manifests the vibrations of the Christ Intelligence present in it.
But whatsoever shall he hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.  He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.  All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. The Holy Ghost will instruct you through visions and through your intuition.  Therefore I have said that the Holy Ghost will transmit to you form me (Christ Intelligence) all knowledge. This, in turn, I got it from my Father, Cosmic Consciousness.   This you will get only through your sincere meditation only. 
Jesus says, “All things that the Father hath are mine”.  The Christ Consciousness is the complete and perfect reflection of Cosmic Consciousness. Whatever is there in Macro Cosmos, the same is there in Micro Cosmos.  The same H2O present in water molecule is present throughout water.   The Holy Ghost Cosmic Vibration does not act of itself. It is wholly free from egoistic principle. It is solely guided by Christ Intelligence. That is why Jesus says: “For he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak.”
                
Then said some of his disciples among themselves, “What is this that he saith unto us, “A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me’: and, ‘Because I go to the Father’?” They said therefore, “What is this that he saith, ‘A little while’? We cannot tell what he saith.”
Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, “Do ye enquire among yourselves of what I said, ‘A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me’? Verily, verily I say unto you, that ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
“A woman when she was in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.
“And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily I say unto you, whatever ye shall ask the Father in my name.  He will give it to you.  Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.
“AT that day he shall ask in my name: and I say unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God. I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again I leave the world, and go to the Father.                 John 16:17—28

Jesus said to his disciples:  You wanted know what I meant? Verily, you all weep and lament when I shall be crucified. It will be rejoiced by this wicked world. But your grief will be turned into joy, I will be seen by you only in flesh and blood.  Woman will forget all her anguish when she sees her new born baby. When you behold the miracle of my resurrected body, your sorrow will vanish.
All knowledge and joy come to those who commune with the comforter in meditation. Soon in your omniscience you will ask no question.  You have not felt the full manifestation of Holy Ghost. You have not asked anything of it. In Cosmic Consciousness you will receive all knowledge. You will know fullness of the Joy of Spirit.
Till now I have taught you in words and proverbs. The time will come soon to show the wisdom of the Father plainly in your Consciousness. My prayers to the Father i.e. Guru’s intervention on your behalf is not required.  God the Father Himself will manifest within you. Then you will know everything.  Christ Consciousness came out of Cosmic Consciousness, Father, and I am in the world. Soon I shall leave the world and merge again in my Father.
“Ask the Father in my name, and He will give it to you.  He means that Cosmic Vibration and Christ Consciousness in it must be obtained through deep meditation. “I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.” Those who do deep meditation will be able to speak to Him face to Face. No mediator is required. 

His disciples said unto him, “Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.  Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.”
Jesus answered them, “Do ye now believe? Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.  In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”                  John 16:29—33

Jesus said:  “The hour has come in the drama of my life.  through Satanic delusion you all will be scattered. Every man distractedly thinking of himself, and leaving me alone to suffer. I am never alone. Cosmic Consciousness is ever manifest through my Christ Consciousness. By contacting you will find peace within you. In this world you will know persecution.  Be happy as latter you will have eternal Joy.
Jesus asked his disciples to be of good cheer. He said, “I have overcome the world.”  In spite of temptation by Satanic demands he has overcome the material demands of the body by choosing the imperishable bliss of God-Consciousness. He has overcome every temporal desire.

Tadbuddhaya staadaatmaana stannishthaastat paraayanaah
Gachchntya punaraavrittim gnaana nirdhoota kalmashaah     Gita 5—17
Those whose intellect (Buddhi), and mind (Manas), is anchored to Parabrahman,  who considers Parabrahman as the one and only resource other than anything else, they are removed of the sins with this pure wisdom. They are getting eyernal salvation with the rider of not returning to this mundane existence further. 

Vidyaa Vinayasampanne Brahmane gavi hastini
Sunakecha swapaakecha Panditaah samadarisnah        Gita 5—18
He who behold a humble and learned Brahman, a cow, an elephant, a dog, and a man who kills and eat the cooked meat of dog, equally, is the man of self realization.
The state of unity a sadhak gets with Parabrahman, God the Father, during Sadhana period only is called Savikalpa Samadhi.
In what ever work the sadhak is doing but still anchored to Parabrahman, God the Father,  during Sadhana or not, is called Nirvikalpa Samadhi state.
On the screen we may be seeing several animals, men, women, and other figures, when we look behind then we will find that all these different forms on the screen are culminating from one cinema projector as same or similar light particles with different intensities.  This is how a sadhak who has reached the state of Nirvikalpa Samadhi will behold.

Ivaiha tairjitah sargoyeshaam saamye sthitam manah
Nirdoshamhi Samam Brahma Tasmaad Brahmani Te Sthitaah
                                                                          Gita 5—19                     
The one whose mind is settled in seeing all the living beings as equal, then they are the winners of this mundane circuit of births and deaths. Brahmam is blemishless. And hence such people are considered to be dwelling in Parabrahman, God the Father, only.
Man will see a cinema of 21,600 days & nights in a life span of 60 Years. If he does not perceive it as the dream of Parabrahman, God the Father, then he will fall into the trap of births & deaths. A kriya yogi perceives it as a Drama.

Na prahrishyetpriyam praapyano dwijet praapyachaa priyam
Sthirabuddhi Rasammodho Brahmavid brahmani Sthitah      Gita 5—20
The man of wisdom who is steady minded, dispassionate, anchored to Parabrahman only, will not get perturbed when encountered by misery or engulfed by happiness. 

Baahyasparse shwasaktaatmaa Vindatyaatmani Yatsukham
Sa Brahmayoga yuktaatmaa Sukha makshya Masnute        Gita 5—21 
The sadhak who is not a slave to the senses and sense objects, is getting the wholesale happiness that exists in Pure Soul. He is getting incessant and unlimited happiness having been united with Parabrahman, God the Father,.

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mantrapushpam with Telugu meaning మంత్రపుష్పం

49 Maruts mentioned by Sri Sri Yogiraj LahiriMahasya Maharaj

Shree vidya upaasana