Bible Discourse 70 Love one another as I have loved you The last supper part ll


Discourse 70
Love one another as I have loved you
The last supper part ll
And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray him; Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; he riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself. After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, “Lord, dost thou wash my feet?”
Jesus answered and said unto him, “What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.”
Peter saith unto him, “Thou shalt never wash my feet.”
Jesus answered him, “If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.” Simon Peter saith unto him, “Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.”
Jesus saith to him, “He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.” For he knew who would betray him; therefore said he, “Ye are not all cleans.”
So after they had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, “he said unto them, “know ye what I have done to you? Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well: for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash another’s feet. For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.  Verily, Verily. I say unto you, the servant is not greater than he that sent him. If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

“I speak not of you all; I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, ‘He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.’  Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye believe may that I am he.    
“Verily, verily I say unto you, he that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth Him that sent me.”
When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, “Verily, verily I say unto you, that one of you betray me.” Then disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.
Now there was leaning Jesus’ bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved. Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should of whom he spake.  He then lying on Jesus’ breast saith unto him, “Lord, who is it?”
Jesus answered, “He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it.” And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, “That thou doest, do quickly.”
Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him. For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, “Buy those things that we have need of against the feast”: or, that he should give something to the poor. He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.

Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, “Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.  If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in Himself, amd shall straightway glorify him.
“Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, “Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.
“A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also live one another.  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.”
Simon Peter said unto him, “Lord, whither goest thou?”
Jesus answered him, “Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.”
Peter said unto him, “Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.”
Jesus answered him, “Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, the cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

“Let not your heart be thrilled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.  And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.”

Thomas saith  unto him, “Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?”
Jesus saith unto him, “ I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also; and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.”

Philip saith unto him, “Lord know us the Father, and it should sufficeth us.”
Jesus saith unto Him, “Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, ‘Shew us the Father’? Believe thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.  Believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also ; and greater works than those shall he do, because I go unto my Father.  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.

“If ye love me, keep my commandments.  And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever; even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
“Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me; because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.” 

Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, “Lord, how is it that thou manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?”
Jesus answered and said unto him, “If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him.  He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which  sent me. These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
                                                                                                              But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as world giveth, give I unto you, Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  Ye have heard how I said unto you, ‘I go away, and come again unto you.’  If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, ‘I go unto the Father’: for my Father is greater than I.
“And now I have told you before it come to pass, ye might believe. Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. But that the world may know that I love the Father: and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do.  Arise, let us go hence.”
                                                                         John 13:2—14:31  

And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray him; Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; he riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself. After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, “Lord, dost thou wash my feet?”
Jesus answered and said unto him, “What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.”
Peter saith unto him, “Thou shalt never wash my feet.”
Jesus answered him, “If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.” Simon Peter saith unto him, “Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.”
Jesus saith to him, “He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.” For he knew who would betray him; therefore said he, “Ye are not all cleans.”
So after they had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, “he said unto them, “know ye what I have done to you? Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well: for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash another’s feet. For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.  Verily, Verily. I say unto you, the servant is not greater than he that sent him. If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.                                                             John 13:2—17
Jesus was humility and selflessness personified. “You call me Lord of creation and Master or Guru; and you say it truthfully, for so nI am because of my Father’s wish. I washed your feet in humbleness. I wanted you to serve each other likewise. You should do unto all as I have done to you.”  Washing the feet of the disciples is Jesus’ divine example of humble service to all.
No disciple is greater than his Guru, likewise no Guru is greater than his Father.  Jesus showed no distinction between the enemy and friend by washing the feet of  Judas.  His message—help ever to everyone and hurt ever and no one.  Jesus said: “What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.” He wanted to bring out the fact that one among them was spiritually unclean.”   Jesus admonished Peter when he refused to be washed his feet by Jesus, his master. “If I wash you not, you are not spiritually connected with me as a disciple is with his master.”  This is evident from his saying, in effect: “He who is spiritually washed needs only an occasional physical cleansing to be clean in every way. Most of you are spiritually cleans, but not all of you.” Thus he dramatically foretold his knowledge of the betrayal of Judas.
“Washing his disciples’ feet also afforded Jesus the opportunity to impart to them purifying blessings through the magnetic exchange of vibratory energy. As explained earlier, the hands and feet function as positive and negative poles which when contacted generate a flow of subtle currents of life force.  In the time-honored custom of touching the feet of great souls, the disciple is the negative pole that is surcharged with divine power from the master who is the positive pole. When Jesus washed the feet of his disciples he operated the same law, the meeting of positive and negative poles—with himself as the positive, the disciples as the negative—and thereby through the touch of his hands blessed the disciples with spiritually purifying vibrations.

“I speak not of you all; I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, ‘He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.’  Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye believe may that I am he.    
“Verily, verily I say unto you, he that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth Him that sent me.”
When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, “Verily, verily I say unto you, that one of you betray me.” Then disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.
Now there was leaning Jesus’ bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved. Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should of whom he spake.  He then lying on Jesus’ breast saith unto him, “Lord, who is it?”
Jesus answered, “He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it.” And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, “That thou doest, do quickly.”
Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him. For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, “Buy those things that we have need of against the feast”: or, that he should give something to the poor. He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.
                                                                              John 13:18—30
“Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.”               Psalms 41:9
Jesus said: Jesus knew the treacherous intent of Judas through his intuition. He who eats bread with me is ready to strike me.
“Of the truth which I feel within me, I declare unto you, he who receives (listens and obeys) anyone whomsoever I send to preach the truth actually listens to and obeys me; and he who receives me is automatically in tune with Cosmic Consciousness, whose reflection I am.”
Jesus allowed his beloved and devoted disciple John to lean on his breast.  It shows his love towards his devoted disciples. Through this commandment Jesus showed his love towards John. “A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you.”   Jesus wanted his love of devotees as he wanted the love of God the Father.
In answer to John’s query as to who is the betrayer, Jesus said: I will point out the malefactor by giving him a piece of bread he gad dipped. Jesus’ words signified:
“O Judas Iscariot, you are possessed by Satanic cosmic delusion due to your evil karma; therefore, do quickly what you have made up your mind to do and get it over with, lest you harbour your evil impulase longer and become ready to do greater evil.”

Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, “Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.  If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in Himself, amd shall straightway glorify him.
“Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, “Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.
“A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also live one another.  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.”
Simon Peter said unto him, “Lord, whither goest thou?”
Jesus answered him, “Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.”
Peter said unto him, “Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.”
Jesus answered him, “Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, the cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.  John 13:31—38
Jesus said: My body is being crucified to glorify God.  God shall lift me in His consciousness.
“Little children of wisdom, my body will be with you now for but a little while. And when my body is gone, you will seek Christness within me. I said to Jews: ‘The omnipresent place wherein my consciousness will commingle, your consciousness yet cannot reach because of your inadequate spiritual advancement.”
Jesus tells the Pharisees, “ Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto Him that sent me.  Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.”     John 7:33—34
Jesus’ new commandment to his disciples: be exemplars of God’s love for which I lived and died. Peter asked, “Lord, whither goest thou?” Jesus said: I will merge with Cosmic Consciousness. In Bharat it called Brahma samadhi. I will be in everything. You meditate deeply, raise your consciousness through sub consciousness, and soul super consciousness, Christ Consciousness, and then to Cosmic Consciousness. 

“Let not your heart be thrilled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.  And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.”                             John 14:1—4
Jesus said: Grow your consciousness beyond feeling overcoming the vicissitudes. Remain securely focused on Krishna/Christ Consciousness, and Cosmic Consciousness.
In the kingdom of Cosmic Consciousness and Cosmic creation there are many mansions, and regions in accordance with different vibratory regions. Souls dwell in different vibratory regions as per their meditation.  After merging with Cosmic Consciousness, I will come and guide you to merge with Krishna/Christ Consciousness and then to God the Father. Jesus said” “Let not your heart be troubled.”  This is parallel to Patanjali’s Yoga sutras. Yoga = union with God. It is possible by stilling the heart i.e., chitta, the feeling. Chitta distorts his real self, Atma.
The Guru leads his disciples in ‘many mansions” of the astral realm. Jesus says: whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. That means Christ Consciousness is omnipresence. 

Yatroparamate chittam niruddham yogasevayaa
Yatrachaivaatma naatmaanam pasyannaatmani tushyati   Gita 6—20

Sukhamaatyantikam yattad buddhigraahya mateendriyam
Vettiyatra nachaivaayam sthitaschalati tatwatah               Gita 6—21

Yam labdhwaa chaaparamlaabham Manyate naadhikam tatwatah
Yasminsthito na dukkhena Guroonaapi vichaalyate            Gita 6—22

Tamvidyaad dukkha samyoga Viyogam Yogasamgnitah
Sanischayena yoktavyo Yogo nirvinna chetasaa                Gita 6—23

Where the mind becomes quite, steady, and peaceful due to Kriya yoga practice, beholding the Soul, experiencing this beholding, and where the yogi becomes quite contented with happiness within himself, being in Soul the yogi who is experiencing eternal happiness which is beyond the tangible sense pleasures, and is perceivable only with pure intellect, and will not detract from this Soul experience, not thinking about anything superior to this supreme Soul experience, unmoved by any distresses after being anchored to Soul experience, where there is no trace of grief –is to be understood as Uniting with God or self-realization.  This state is to be achieved with great Kriya yoga Sadhana for which unperturbed courage, steadfastness and fortitude is required.  

Thomas saith unto him, “Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?”
Jesus saith unto him, “ I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also; and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.”         John 14:5—7
  “I am the way” i.e., attunement with Krishna/Christ consciousness is the only way to the Father’s kingdom. Jesus never meant that he was only Son of God. One has to manifest the “Son” or activating Christ Consciousness within creation. This is called Son of the man. Then he has to ascend/transcend to Krishna/Christ consciousness.  This is called Son of the God. Then he has to ascend/transcend to Cosmic consciousness.  This is called Myself and My Father are one and the same consciousness.
Krishna/Christ consciousness in Jesus, and in all vibratory creation and phenomena, is the noumenon, truth, the primary substance and essence of life of everything in creation.
Every human being must experience Christ-imbued Cosmic Vibration, or Holy Ghost, or OM.  It manifests vibratory creation. That is why one should chant OM.
To “come unto the Father” every human consciousness must transcend to Christ Consciousness. Then they should transcend to Cosmic Consciousness, God the Father. God the Father’s only begotten son’s (Krishna/Christ consciousness) reflection is the cause of existence of creation. So everyone’s inner self is Spirit or God the Father only.
“Ye know Him, and have seen Him” means only those who are tuned with Krishna/Christ consciousness by deep meditation could realize the presence of the Father.  

Philip saith unto him, “Lord know us the Father, and it should sufficeth us.”
Jesus saith unto Him, “Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, ‘Shew us the Father’? Believe thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.  Believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also ; and greater works than those shall he do, because I go unto my Father.  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. 
                                                                                              John 14:8—14
The disciples in general, and Philip in particular did not understand Jesus. So Jesus said to Philip: I am in the Father and the Father in me. He who has contacted Christ Consciousness within me, has contacted Cosmic Consciousness also by default. I am His reflection only. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 
Yoga refers to siddhis or divine powers.  The yogi who overcomes the bondage of delusion is said to possess the eight principal powers or maha siddhis or aishvaryas or “ascetic majesties” is as follows:
1)   Anima—the power to make one’s body or any object as small as desired,
2)   Mahima—as large as desired,
3)   Laghima—as light in weight as desired,
4)   Garima—as heavy as desired
5)   Prapti—the power to obtain anything desired,
6)   Vashitva—to bring anything under his control,
7)   Prakamya—to satisfy all desires by the force of his will, and
8)   Isha—to become Lord over everything.

When Jesus declares, “Whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that I will do.””in my name” signifies creative Cosmic Vibration in which the Christ Consciousness is hidden.  

“If ye love me, keep my commandments.  And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever; even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
“Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me; because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.”                                         John 14:15—21
 Jesus said: If a devotee loves the Christ Consciousness in him, then the devotee must follow the commandments—the laws of bodily and mental discipline and meditation—which are required to manifest the Christ Consciousness in the individual’s own consciousness. Jesus would intercede for his disciples to contact another comforter in their deep meditation.  The “Spirit of Truth” is the Cosmic Consciousness manifesting Itself as Holy Ghost imbued with Its reflection of Christ Consciousness.
Finally he told his advanced disciples that soon he would be gone leaving them the art of contacting the great comforting Bliss present in Cosmic Vibration and through that Christ Consciousness would be revealed to them a srcond time. The devotee who loves the Christ Consciousness receives the love in Cosmic Consciousness also.  

Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, “Lord, how is it that thou manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?”
Jesus answered and said unto him, “If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him.  He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which  sent me. These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.                            John 14:22—26
Jesus knew that his body was not to appear to the people at large en masse after his resurrection. It will appear to his advanced disciples—those who “love me” and “will keep my words.”  The devotees consciousness becomes an altar of Christ and Cosmic Consciousness whenever the devotee contact me through meditation. The devotee’s consciousnesws becomes an omnipresent altar where both, Christ Consciousness and Cosmic Consciousness, reign—and both ‘make Their abode’.
Man can have both great wisdom and devotion for God. Advanced devotee is endowed with different states of consciousness. He feels the Holy Ghost or OM is the great bliss, Christ Intelligence as great wisdom, and Cosmic Consciousness as the essence of bliss, love, wisdom, and everything that is in Cosmos and Infinity,.
Contact with “the Comforter, which is Holy Ghost” imparts divine wisdom and bliss. “word which ye hear” is OM sound or sound of Holy Ghoist. It is the manifestation of Father’s power. ‘Which sent me’ means Cosmic Consciousness, the Father that has sent me. Holy Ghost is the source of all materialized creation. It is the earthly and astral wisdom. It was that Cosmic Vibration which manifested in the disciples on the day of Pentecost.   

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And they appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of the.  And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. And when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, “Behold, are not all these which speak Galileans? And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?”....Others mocking said, “These men are full of new3 wine.”
But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, “Ye men of Judea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.  But this is that 
Which was spoken by the prophet Joel: ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days (the culmination of divine realization), saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh........And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved’”                                                       Acts2:1—21

In this experience, the apostles received the promised baptism by Jesus in the Holy Ghost Vibration, OM or Amen. It will open the spiritual eye: “There appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.”
The astral centre in the medulla is the switch that transmits life force currents into two physical eyes. When the currents goes down then it is the physical world. In meditation, when the eyes are upturned, the gaze fixed in kootastha, the place between the eyes, then the bifurcated out-going life currents converge as one at Krishna-christ-kutastha centre, producing the vision of luminous single eye. Then one overcomes physical, astral, and causal realms and get into samadhi, deep trance.
Any devotee who  has reached the state of Christ Consciousness can speak any language. This is how the disciples on the day of Pentecost, being filled with the Holy Ghost, manifested omniscient knowledge and could vocalize their thoughts in diverse tongues.

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as world giveth, give I unto you, Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  Ye have heard how I said unto you, ‘I go away, and come again unto you.’  If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, ‘I go unto the Father’: for my Father is greater than I.
“And now I have told you before it come to pass, ye might believe. Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. But that the world may know that I love the Father: and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do.  Arise, let us go hence.”      John 14:27
Jesus left with his disciples  imperishable Christ-peace. Heart, the lake of consciousness, should remain still so as to give peace, happiness,a nd should with Christ Consciousness.
“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you I that go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.”                                 John 16:7
You will be happy if you love Christ Consciousness within me because you will be united with Cosmic Consciousness. It is greater than Christ Consciousness.
Dwaamivau purushau loke ksharaas chakshara evacha
Ksharaassarvaani bhootaani kootasthokshara uchyate       Gita 15—16
There are two Purushaas are there in this Cosmos, Kshara and Akshara.  All beings are Ksharas, destructible, and Akshara, the indestructible Kootastha Purusha. 

Uttamah purushastwanyah paramaatme tyudaahrutah
Yo lokatraya maavisya bhibhartya vyaya eeswarah             Gita 15—17
There exists Another Highest Being designated as Supreme Spirit, Uttama Purusha. He is different from Kshara and Akshara. He permeates the three worlds.

Yasmaatkshara mateetoha maksharaadapi chottamah
Atosmi loke vedecha prathitah purushottama                    Gita 15—18
I am beyond the indestructible Kshara (Prakriti), am Greater than indestructible Akshara (Jeeva) and hence being famously called as Purushottama in Vedas and Cosmos.

Yo maameva masammoodho jaanaati purushottamam
Sa sarva vidbhajati sarva bhaavena bhaarata                     Gita 15—19
O Arjun, whosoever, freed from delusion, knows Me as Purshottama, the Supreme Spirit, then that sadhak will worship Me always as Parameswara with fully contented Mind.  

Through yoga techniques of meditation on OM, one receives the second coming of Christ. Christ Consciousness is not body Jesus. Holy Ghost Cosmic Vibration appears to the devotee during meditation as Cosmic Light, Cosmic sound, Cosmic Joy, and Cosmic Wisdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mantrapushpam with Telugu meaning మంత్రపుష్పం

49 Maruts mentioned by Sri Sri Yogiraj LahiriMahasya Maharaj

Shree vidya upaasana