https://youtu.be/NUHezyi9TFo Chamakam --yoga interpretation


Chamakam



Rudra chamakam
Beginning of Anuvaak 1  
Vaajashchame prasavashchame prayatishchame prasitischane
Paramaatma is fire, and all pervading Vishnu. Oh, Parabrahman, show love and affection towards us. Give us food and wealth.  
Dheetishchame kratushchame slokashchame
Oh Parabrahman, pse provide kriyayoga sadhana dharana, yagna sadhana intellect, and mantra sadhanaa sound.  
Shraavashchame shrutishchame jyotishchame suvashchame
Oh Parabrahman, bestow me with the energy, ability, effulgence, to hear the sound of OM in Kriyayoga sadhana.    
Praanashchame apaanashchame vyaanashchame asushchame
Oh Parabrahman, pse provide me with prana vaayu, apaana vaayu, vyaanavaayu, the mixture of prana and apaana vaayu i.e., samaana vaayu.
Chittamchama adheetamchame vaakchame manashchame
Oh Parabrahman, pse provide me with pure wisdom, word, and mind.   
Chakshushchame shrotramchame dakshashchame balamchame
Oh Parabrahman, pse provide me with third eye, ear to hear sacred OM sound, and the dexterity of sesnses.
Ojashchame sahashchama aayushchame jaraachama
Oh Parabrahman, pse provide me with ojas, ability to face the enemies, longevity, and maturity.  
Aatmaachame tanooshchame sarmachame varmachame
Oh Parabrahman, pse provide me with  ability to get you, the able body, happiness,  and the armour to protect the body, longevity, and maturity.
Angaanichame asthaanichame varoogum shichame shareeranicha me
Oh Parabrahman, pse provide me with strong organs, strong bones, strong joints, and the rest of the body parts also strong, so that I shall be able to do kriyayoga sadhana.  
End of anuvaak 1
Beginning of anuvaak 2.
Jyshtamchama adhipatyam chame manyuschame bhaamaschame
Rudra, the sacred pure wisdom, bestow me to become superior, mind to be within my control, with pure mind , and to become energetic.   
2) amashchame ambhashchame jemaachame mahimaachame    
Oh Rudra, pure wisdom, give me strength to defeat the negative forces, give me water to quench my thirst during meditation,   the ability to defeat the mind, and glory.  
3) varimaachame prathimaachame varshmaachame draaghuyaachame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  give me adorable pure mind, house, fields, off springs, grand children, and longevity.  
4) vruddhamchame vruddhishchame satyamchame shraddhaachame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  give me the  wisdom, superior wisdom, truthfulness, and dedication   
5) jagachchame dhanamchame pashachame twishishchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  give me movable and immovable property, gold, wealth, and good handsome body.  
6) kreedaachame modashchame jaatamchame jnishyamaanamchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  give me ability to play sports, the happiness that comes out of playing sports, good off spring, and able body.  
7) sooktamchame sukrutamchame vittamchame vedyamchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  give me pleasure in reading Ruks, and the pleasure in reading mantras, give me pure wisdom wealth, give me wealth, and the pleasure in hearing the sacred sound OM.  
8) bhootamchame bhavishyamchame  sugamchame supathamchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  give me the pleasure in going to sacred places that are bestowed to me by my ability to hear the auspicious sound in my meditation, presently and in future. Show me astral and causal paths.   
9) ruddhamchama ruddhishchame klaptamchame klaptishchame matishchame sumatishchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  give me determination to develop the riches in the path of virtue, and to make use of such earned money for  good and superior causes.  
End of anuvaak  2
Beginning of Anuvaak 3  
1)samchame mayashchame priyamchame nukaashchame kaamaschame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  give me happiness in this world,  happiness in the other world, things of my liking, and positive energy.   
2) sowmanashchame bhadramchame shreyaschame   
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, give me positive force to make the mind healthy. Please protect the mind.   
3) vasyaschame yasaschame bhagaschame dravinamchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, provide  me with dwelling houses, fame, wealth, and justified wealth.  
4)yamtaachame dhartaachame kshemashchame dhrutishchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  please provide me with ability to impart education,  ability to support others, ability to care for the well being of others, and courage to be steady minded.  
5) viswamchame mahaschame samvichchame gnaatramchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  please provide me the ability to be useful to all people.   Please provide me that  effulgence, that worship, scriptural knowledge, imparting knowledge, and ability.    
6) ssoschame prasooschame seeramchame layaschame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, give me ability to motivate the people into pure wisdom.  Please give me ability to make the servants to work.  Please give me ability to make the cultivation. To prevent the forces that oppose the ability to do work. 
7) rutamchame mrutamchame yakshmamchame naamayachchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me ability to do sacrifice, and enjoy the result of sacrifice. Remove diseases, big and small. 
8) jeevatushchame deerghaayutwamchame na mitramchame bhayamchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me kriyayogasaadhana, a wonderful medicine.  Give me longevity. Please remove all negative forces against me and make me fearless.  
9) sugamchame sayanamchame sooshaachame sudinamchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with good moving power, good sleep without any mental disturbances, good morning times with oblations, and with good day.  
End of anuvaak 3
Beginning of anuvaak 4.
 1)Oorkchame soonrutaachame payashchame rasashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with limited food, limited conversation, healthy cow milk, and healthy essence of food.
 2)ghrutamchame madhuchame sagdhishchame sapeetishchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with healthy cow ghee, honey, meals, and drinks.
3) krushishchame vrushtishchame jaitramchame aoudbhdyamchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with agricultural land, rain water, victorious attitude, and results of agriculture.
 4) rayishchame raayashchame pushtamchame pushtishchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with wealth, cereals, and strength. 
 5) vibhuchame prabhuchame bahuchame bhooyashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with all pervading quality, ability,  and superiority again and again.
6) poornamchame poornataramchame kshitishchame kooyavaashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with kriyayoga saadhana maturity, more maturity, immortality, and more immortality. 
7) annamchame kshuchchame vreehayashchame yavaashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, while doing kriyayoga saadhana please provide me with food,  remove hunger, cereals, and to make food directly from sun rays like photo synthesis process. 
8) maashaashcha tilaashchame mudgaashchame khalvaashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, while doing kriyayoga saadhana please provide me with  food, and to make food directly from sun rays like photo synthesis process. That is food equal to black gram, sesame, green gram, etc.
9) godhoomaashchame masuraashchame priyamgavashchame navashchame shyaamaakaashchame neevaaraashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with wheat etc cereals
End ofanuvaak    
Beginning of anuvaak 5
1)asmaachame mruttikaachame girayaschame parvataashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with stones, soil, hills, and mountains for my livelihood.
2)sikataashchame vanaspatayashchame hiranyamchame yashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with sand, trees, gold, and silver  for my livelihood.
3) seesamchame trapushchame shyaamamchame lohamchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with lead, tagaram, iron, and copper  for my livelihood.
4) agnishchame aapashchame veerudashchame oshdhayashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with fire, water, ivy, and herbs for my livelihood.    
 5)krushna pachyamchame akrushta pachyamchame graamyaashchame pasava aranyaascha yagnena kalpamtaam
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with agricultural land, other land, cows etc for dairy, and other animals, so as  to enable to do fire sacrifice. 

6)vittamchame vittishchame bhootamchame bhootishchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with justified money now and in future, kriyayoga sadhana wealth, and offspring.   
7) vasuchame vasatishchame karmachame saktichame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with land and house for able to live,   and ability to do kriyayoga sadhana.  
 8)Arthashchama emashchama itishchame gatishchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, please provide me with energy for doing justified karma,  and the proper idea to get liberation.  
End of anuvaak 5
Beginning of anuwaak 6
1) agnishchama indrashchame somashchama indrashchame savitaachama indrashchame saraswateechama indrashchame 
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, let  my fire within me is pure wisdom, my mind within me is pure wisdom, my sun within me is pure wisdom, and my word within me is pure wisdom.   
 2)pooshaachama indrashchame bruhaspatishchama indrashchame mitraschama indrashchame varunaschama indrashchame 
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, let  my sun within me is pure wisdom, my Bruhaspati within me is pure wisdom, my fire within me is pure wisdom, and my Varun or water within me is pure wisdom. 
 3)twashtaaaachama indrashchame dhaataachama indrashchame Vishnushchama indrashchame aswinauchama indrashchame 
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, let  my  twashta sun( one of the 12 forms of sun)  within me is pure wisdom, my Brahma within me is pure wisdom, my all pervading Vihnu  within me is pure wisdom, and my aswinee devataas or sense gods within me is pure wisdom.   
 4)marutaschama  indrashchame viswechame devaa indrashchame pruthveechama indrashchame antarikshachama indrashchame 
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, let  my air within me is pure wisdom, all the   viswadevaataas within me is pure wisdom,  prithvee i.e. earth within me is pure wisdom, and aakaas or ether within me is pure wisdom.
 5)dyaoyschama  indrashchame diasashchama indrashchame moordhaachama indrashchame prajaapatischama indrashchame  
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra, let  my heaven within me is pure wisdom, all the   directions within me is pure wisdom, upper direction  within me is pure wisdom, and Prajapati within me is pure wisdom.
End of anuvaak  
Beginning of anuvaak  7.
1)agum shshchame rashmishchame aadaabhyaashchame aadhipatishchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  let  soma or moon within me may bestow do good to my  pure wisdom,  let  rasmi or Sun within me may bestow do good to my  pure wisdom, adaabhya or shadow planet Rahu or ketu within me may bestow do good to my  pure wisdom,  let adhipati or  overlord planet  within me may bestow do good to my  pure wisdom.
2)upaagagum antaryaamashchame aindravaayavashchame maitaavaruna shchame
OM  chanting three types. They are: maanasikam, vaachikam, and upaamshu.
If chanting OM is done mentally it is called maanasikam.
If chanting OM is done in the gullet it is called upaansu.
If chanting OM is done loudly it is called vaachikam.
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  let  OM be maanasikam  or antaryaamam to me.
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  let  OM be upaansu to me.
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  let  OM be vaachikam or maitraavarunam  to me.
These OM chanting may do my mind steady.  
3) ashvinashchame pratiprasthaanashchame shukrashchame mantheechame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me senses that do good to me. Provide me return journey to God. Give me Retassu. Provide me sadhana that churn (manthanam) the path to God.
4)Aagrayanashchame vaishvadevashchame vaishvaanarashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with aagrayanam, vaiswadevam, dhruva graham, and vaiswaanar. 
5)rutugrahaashchame ti graahyaashchame aimdraagnashchame
vaiswadevashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with six seasons, give me all nine grahas/planets, give me fire and senses, and give me vaiswadevam.
All the seasons, planets, mind, senses, and magnanimity of those  may please be provided to me.  
6)marutwateeyaashchame maahendrashchama  aadityashchame saavitrashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with air, mind, great mind, sun, and Siva i.e., pure mind.
7)saaraswatashchame paushnashchame paatneevatashchame
 haariyojanashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with saaraswatamu, paushnam, patneevatam, and hariyojanam   
End of anuvaak    
Beginning of anuvaak 8

1)idhmashchame barhishchame vedishchame dhshneeyaashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with samidhas, darbha grass, yagna platform, people for doing yagna.
2)sruchashchame chamasaashchame graavaanaashchame swaravashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with ladies who can assist me in yagna, suitable utensils for drinking Somarasa, the result of yagna,  utensils that can be utilised for extracting somarasa,  cow ghee for putting into the yagna fire, and wooden spoons suitable for doing yagna.  
 3)uparavaashchame dhishavanechame drona kalasaschame vaayuvyaanichame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with things like uparavam, adhishavan, dronakalas, and vaayavyas.  
4)pootabruchchama adhavaneeyashchama aagneedramchame
havirthaanamchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with sacred earthen pots that are required for doing fire yagna, athavaneeyam, agneedrava stage, the place for the firewood that is required to put into fire.
These are called fire yagnas. No need of all these things for kriyayoga sadhana. 
Gruhaashchame sadashchame purodaashchame pachataashchame avabhruthashchame swagaakaaraashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with women to assist me in this fire yagna, house for people to sit, cooked food required for yagna, place for cooking food, baath room, and the fire wood for yagna.
End of anuvaakam 8
Beginning of anuvaakam 9
1)agnishchame marmashchame arkashchame sooryashchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with fire, warmth, mind, and energy  for fire yagna, 

2)praanashchame aswamethashchame pruthiveechame aditishchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with praanaayaama techniques, energy to control the senses, and energy to overcome Maya.
3)ditishchame dyauschame sakwareeramgulamo dishashchame yagnena kalpamtaam   
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with energy to overcome the negative forces, and for the positive forces may assist me. Sakwaree chandaasu (grammer) may help me. The magnanimity of Viratpursh may be with me.  All side may help me. 
 4)rukchame saashuchame stomashchame yajushchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with  Samaveda, and yajurveda. 
 5)deekhaachame tapashchama rutushchame vratamchame horaatrayo rvrushtyaa bruhadradhamtarechame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  make the seasons be helpful to me. Rains may help me. May the  result of agriculture helpful to me.  All things may be useful to me.   
End of anuvaak   
Beginning of anuvaak 10.
1) garbhaashchame vatsaashchame tryavishchame tryaveechame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with cows, calves, and oxen.  Give me dairy wealth.   
2) dityavaatchame dityauheechame pamchaavishchame pamchaaveechame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with  dairy cows, calves, and bulls.
3) trivatsashchame trivatsaachame turyavaatchame turyauheechame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with  dairy cows, calves, and bulls.
4)pashthavaachchame pashtauheechame ukshaachame vashaachame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with different age groups of dairy animals.   
5)mevehachchame anadwaamchame dhenushchama aayuryagnena kalpataam praano yagnena kalpataam apaano yagnena kalpataam vyaano yagnena kalpataam chakshuryagnena kalpataam shrotram yagnena kalpataam mano yagnena kalpataam vaagyagnena kalpataam aatmaa yagnena kalpataam yagno yagnena kalpataam
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with dairy animals of different age groups.  Provide me with  required  animals of different age groups for agriculture, and for carrying.   Provide me Prana, Apaana, Vyaana, airs. Provide me with seeing power, hearing power, mind power,  and talking power.
End of anuvaak  10 
Beginning of anuvaak 11  
1)ekaachame tisrashchame pamchachame saptachame navachama ekaadasachame trayodasachame panchadasachame saptadasachame navadasachama 
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with the wisdom of one i.e, Parabrahman, provide me with the  wisdom of three i.e, will power, action power, and wisdom power (Durga, Lakshmi, and Saraswati). 
Let  antahkarana (mind, buddhi, chitta, and Ahamkaar)and God i.e. five  may be kind to me.  
Let sense organs and mind and intellect  i.e., seven  may be kind to me.
All nine powers i.e., nine forms of Goddess  Durga may be kind to me.
All eleven outlets including phallus, anus, navel, eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and skull may be kind to me.
All ten sides and trinity i.e., thirteen may be kind to me.
All the  fifteen subtle nadis including sushumana may be kind to me.
All the  seventeen i.e., ten senses (five karmendriyas/action organs, and gnaanendriyas/ sense organs and seven Dhatus may be kind to me. 
All the ninety types of herbs may be kind to me. .
2) ekavigum shatishchame trayovigum shatishchame pamchavigum shatishchame saptavigum shatishchame  navavigum shatishchama ekatrigum shatishchame trayastrigum shachchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,   let mind, five action organs, five sense organs, five tanmatras, five pamcha mahaabhootas, all these twenty one may be kind to me.
Let five sense organs, five action organs, five tanmatras, five pranas, ida, pingala, sushumna subtle nadis, all these twenty three may be kind to me.
Let five pancha maha bhootaas, five sense organs, five action organs, five tanmatras, five pranas, ida, pingala, and  sushumna subtle nadis, all these twenty five may be kind to me.
Let twenty seven nakshatraas may be kind to me.
Let five pancha maha bhootaas, five sense organs, five action organs, five tanmatras, five pranas, mind, buddhi, chitta, and ahamkaara, all these twenty nine may be kind to me.
Let five pancha maha bhootaas, five sense organs, five action organs, five tanmatras, five pranas, mind, buddhi, chitta, ahamkaara,  Paataala, and bhoo lokas, all these thirty one  may be kind to me.
Vasus eight, Rudras eleven, Adityas twelve, Aswinee devatas two, all these thirty three  may be kind to me.  
3) chatasrashchame ashtaachame dwadashachame shodashachame vigum shatishchame chaturvigum shatishchame
Ashtaavigum shatishchame dwaatrigum shachchame chatushchatwaarigum shachchame ashtau chatwaarigum shachchame
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,   let dharma, artha, kaama, and moksha vidyas may be kind to me.
Let eight types of natures may be kind to me. 
Let sikshaadi six vedangaas, Dharma saastraas six, total twelve may be kind to me.
Let doorasravana dooradarsana vidya one,  siddhi vidyas pertinent to sense organs  five, siddhi vidyas pertinent to action organs five, sthaapatya vedasiddhi one, parjanya siddhi one, jyotirvidya one, aayurvidya one, paroksha brahma vidya one , total sixteen may be kind to me.
Pancha bhootas five, pancha mahaabhootas five, shabda sparshaadi five, shabda sparshaadi subtle five, total sixteen may be kind to me.
Pancha bhootas five, pancha sense organs  five,  pancha action organs five, shabda sparshaadi five, mind intellect chitta and ego/ahamkaar four, total twenty four may be kind to me.
All animals of 28 types may be kind to me.
Yaksha kinnera etc of  Devas Creation  eight, Physical creation six, kaumaara maanasa Creation two types, gnaana karmendriya Creation ten types,  Idea, subtle, Physical Creation three types, satwa rajo tamo Guna Creation three types, and all these thirty two may be kind to me.
Bruhatee chandassu (grammer) of thirty six alphabets may be kind to me.
pankti chandassu (grammer) of forty alphabets may be kind to me.
Trishtup chandassu (grammer) of forty four alphabets may be kind to me.
Jagatee  chandassu (grammer) of forty eight alphabets may be kind to me.   
4) vaajashcha prasavashchaa apijashcha kratushcha suvashcha moordhaacha
Vyasni yashchaatyaaya nashchaamtyashcha bhauvanashcha bhuvanashchaadhi patishcha
Oh pure wisdom, Rudra,  provide me with food, food producing ability,  kriyaayoga sadhanaa yagna wisdom , ability to do kriyaayoga sadhanaa yagna,  sun, sky.  Provide me  with all pervading ability, and spiritual victory.
End of anuvaak 11
End of chamakam  
Shrikrishna yajurveda samhita, 4th chapter 7th prapaataka 
*********

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mantrapushpam with Telugu meaning మంత్రపుష్పం

49 Maruts mentioned by Sri Sri Yogiraj LahiriMahasya Maharaj

Shree vidya upaasana