ible Discourse 43 The True Bread of Life.


Discourse 43
The True Bread of Life.
The day following, when the people which stood on the other side of the sea saw that there was none other boat there, save that one where into his disciples were entered, and that Jesus went not with his disciples into the boat, but that his disciples were gone away alone; (howbeit there came other boats from Tiberias  nigh unto the place where they did eat bread, after that the Lord had given thanks.)
When the people therefore saw that Jesus was not there, neither his disciples, they also took shipping, and came to Capernaum, seeking for Jesus.  And when they had found him on the other side of the sea, they said unto him, “Rabbi, when camest thou hither?”
Jesus answered them and said, “Verily, Verily, I say unto you, ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled. Labour not for that meat which perisheth , but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.”
Then said they unto him, “What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?”
Jesus answered and said unto them, “This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom He hath sent.”
They said therefore unto him, “What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? What dost thou work?  Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’ “
Then Jesus said unto them, “Verily, Verily, I say unto you, Moses gave unto you not that bread from heaven, but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.  For the bread  of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
Then they said unto him, “Lord, evermore given us this bread.”
And Jesus said unto them, “I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

”But I said unto you, that ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of Him that sent me.  And this is Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at this last day. And this is the will of Him that sent me, and every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”

The Jews then murmured at him, because said, “I am the bread which came down from heaven.”  And they said, “Is not this Jesus, the Son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How is it then that he saith, ‘I came down from Heaven?’”
Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, “Murmur not among yourselves.  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall be all taught of God.’  Everyman therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.  Not that any man hath seen the Father, save which is of God, he hath seen the Father.                    
“Verily, Verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life.  Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.  This is bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.  I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give you for the life of the world.”
The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”
Then Jesus said unto them, “ Verily, Verily, I say unto you, except ye eat the flesh of Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise up at the last day.  For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.  As the living Father hath sent me, and I live my Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.  This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live forever.”

These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.  Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, “This is an hard saying; who can hear it?”
When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them “Doth this offend you?  What and if ye shall see the Son of man send up where he was before? It is the Spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.  But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
And he said, “Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.”
From that time many of disciples went back, and walked no more with him.  Then said Jesus unto the twelve, “Will ye also go away?”
Then Simon Peter answered him, “Lord to whom shall we go? Thou hast the words of eternal life.  And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.”
Jesus answered them, “Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?”  He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.
                                                                      John 6:22--71 
The day following, when the people which stood on the other side of the sea saw that there was none other boat there, save that one where into his disciples were entered, and that Jesus went not with his disciples into the boat, but that his disciples were gone away alone; (howbeit there came other boats from Tiberias  nigh unto the place where they did eat bread, after that the Lord had given thanks.)
When the people therefore saw that Jesus was not there, neither his disciples, they also took shipping, and came to Capernaum, seeking for Jesus.  And when they had found him on the other side of the sea, they said unto him, “Rabbi, when camest thou hither?”
Jesus answered them and said, “Verily, Verily, I say unto you, ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled. Labour not for that meat which perisheth , but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.”                                             John 6:22--27

Yoga is derived from the Sanskrit root yuj "to attach, join, harness, yoke"] The word yoga is cognate with English "yoke". The word Yoga means Union…, Jivaathama and Pram Aathma Samyog.
The entire purpose and wisdom of Sanathan Dharma are to raise individual consciousness to universal consciousness..to experience Aananda (joy)..! Nothing less and nothing more..!
Sanatan Dharma has many wisdom traditions, they are called Darshanas.., Vedas are like “Constitution…!” basis of Sanathan Dharma.
Yoga Darshana - emerged from Sankhya and emphasises on the practical use of Sankhya Philosophy. Yoga Darshana as we know today is composed by Brahharshi Pathanjali.
There are other Yogas such as Bhakti Yoga,  Gyana Yoga, and  Naada Yoga and many more..!
Braharshi Patanjali’s Yoga Darshan is codified in the Yoga Sutras,  known as Ashtanga Yoga.  Yoga having eight limbs, They are: Yama (abstinences), niyama (observances), asana  (yoga postures), pranayama  (breath control), pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses),  dharana  (focus),  dhyana (meditation),  and samadhi (enlightenment).
“Yoga..!” it is not a Religion in any form or shape or by any stretch of human imagination. Yoga is the epitome of Spirituality based on Universal Principles.
“yogaś-citta-vr̥tti-nirodhaḥ ..!” - Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra
“..How could the practise of yoga sadhana,  devoid of  Gyana,  succeed in attaining the enlightened consciousness  “Aanandha..?” The seeker of Satya and Freedom must direct.. energies to Gyana & Yoga Sadhana  simultaneously…!” - Yogatattva Upanishad

“ Nada loludavai brahma-Anandaman da ve O manasa..” -Saint Thyagaraja
“Yoga..” is a Sacred Science of Spirituality…! ...Not a Physical Exercise.., We should treat and practise YOGA as such.

Jesus signified : You people are desirous of seeing God through me and not because of my miracles. I tell you it is useless to focus on this [perishable body. Seek the sustenance ‘which endureth unto everlasting life’.  The spirit within the Son of my man (my body) can teach you how to obtain divine food, ‘for him hath God the Father sealed’.  God the Father has bestowed all secrets and powers in Christ Consciousness. God the Father has ordained me to grant the salvation giving, immortality bestowing bread of dovine wisdom and bless to all devotees deeply in meditation to contact the Christ Intelligence in their own souls.
“Where do ye spend money for that which is not bread? And your labour for that which satisfieth not?  Hearkendiligently unto Me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.  Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live”                                             Isaiah  55:2—3
Then said they unto him, “What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?”
Jesus answered and said unto them, “This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom He hath sent.”                                         John 6:28—29

How one can “work the works of God.”   “when there is a widespread  suffering, God responds to the devotee’s soul call.  He sends his divine son. He teaches to cooperate  with His work of salvation. Any one who wanted to ‘work the works of God’ should do meditation.  

They said therefore unto him, “What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? What dost thou work?  Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’ “
Then Jesus said unto them, “Verily, Verily, I say unto you, Moses gave unto you not that bread from heaven, but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.  For the bread  of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.                                                                       John 6:30—33

In these words, Jesus exhorted the people to seek everlasting life.  BY “the bread of God” Jesus signified the Christ Intelligence emanating from God which is the divine sustenance of all animate and inanimate objects and forces in creation.
“In him was life, and the life was the light of men”         John 1:4

‘my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven’ implies that the body is sustained by Christ Intelligence within it. Jesus said: “By the omniscient insight within me, I declare unto you that Moses gave you spiritual inspiration and divine law, but did not show how to get ‘the bread from heaven.’  The true bread is Christ Intelligence which you can get through meditation.  
Then they said unto him, “Lord, evermore given us this bread.”
And Jesus said unto them, “I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.          John 6:34—35

Jesus said: Christ Intelligence is the bread that the Lord has given us. And I, Christ Intelligence, am the bread of Life. He that gets Christ Consciousness in meditation and believes in doing meditation shall never hunger and thirst.

”But I said unto you, that ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of Him that sent me.  And this is Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at this last day. And this is the will of Him that sent me, and every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”      John 6:36—40

Jesus said: People who have seen my physical form but not felt Christ Consciousness within it, cannot get anything and do not believe me. I can give liberation whosoever believes my Christ Consciousness within me.
“The Father Himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape.  And ye not have His word abiding in you: for whom He hath sent, him ye believe not.”                    John 5:37—38
I came from my Father to do His will.  Normally people come on earth to do their karma. I came here to liberate not only myself but others also as ordained by Father. On the last day, after final victory over karma, I wanted to remove the sins of others. After overcoming the delusion of crucifixion, I will be in tune with God the Father. I will find immortality. When the stored up karmic seeds of action, physical, astral, and Causal, are dried up, the soul gets liberated forever and merges with Christ consciousness and then into Cosmic consciousness.
Jesus speaks of ‘everyone which seeth the son’ means the perceptive power of intuition which can see, hear, smell, taste, or touch without senses.  

The Jews then murmured at him, because said, “I am the bread which came down from heaven.”  And they said, “Is not this Jesus, the Son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How is it then that he saith, ‘I came down from Heaven?’”
Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, “Murmur not among yourselves.  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall be all taught of God.’  Everyman therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.  Not that any man hath seen the Father, save which is of God, he hath seen the Father.                                                       John 6:41--46

Jesus understood their hesitancy. He said:”Do not murmur and have doubt regarding what have I said. Yes, I came as per the will of God the Father even though my mortal form was born to the house of Joseph. I am the bread which came from heaven. My bodily temple and the Christ Intelligence is the boon of God the Father to the people who wanted to free themselves from this bondage. You are near to me but you cannot ‘come to me’.
“And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord, and great shall be the peace of thy children.”                                                     Isaiah 54:13
Doubt filled materialistic people cannot know God or Christ.  With deep meditation, the devotee shall be able to destroy material desires and make the desires seedless. Then he will be able to find the Christ consciousness and Cosmic Consciousness within him. “But I say unto you, no man with body identification can not come near to me at all.”  


One ton of theory is equivalent to one ounce of practice. .
Practicing Kriyas(Anushtaana Vedanta)
Mooladhara chakra, Swadhistana chakra, Manipura chakra, Anahata chakra, Visuddha chakra, Agna chakra, and Sahasrara chakra are chakras or plexus in ascending order.
Mooladhara chakra, Swadhistana chakra, Manipura chakra, Anahata chakra, and Visuddha chakra represent Five Pandavas in Mahabharat, Indian epic. Draupadi is the wife of Five Pandavas. Draupadi represents Kundalinee. Sahadeva, Nakula, Arjuna, Bheemasena, and Yudhistira are Five Pandavas.
In Macro level it is called Maya. In Micro level or individual level, Maya is called Kundalinee.
Mooladhara chakra represents Prithvee tatwa or earth. 
Swadhistana chakra represents Jala or Varuna or water tatwa. Manipura chakra represents Agni or Fire tatwa.
Anahata chakra represents Vayu or Air tatwa.
Visuddha chakra represents Akahsa or Ether tatwa.
Agna chakra represents Krishna or Christ tatwa., and
Sahasrara chakra represents Cosmic Consciousness or Parabrahman, or God the Father. 

Kundalinee i.e. Drapadi exists in the anus near the vicinity of Mooladhara chakra. Mooladhara chakra is called Sahadeva chakra. 
Take 2 ½ Knuckles measure of the individual’s index finger nailed knuckle. This measure above the Moolaadhara Chakra in the Spinal Cord is the Swaadhistaanachakra, Nakula Chakra.    
Manipurachakra or Arjunachakra, exists behind navel  in the Spinal Cord.
Anahatachakra, or  Bheema chakra, exists behind Heart in the Spinal Cord..
Visuddhachakra or Yudhistira, exists in Gullet in the Spinal Cord. .
Agnaachakra, or SriKrishna Chakra or Christ Chakra, exists in Kootastha. Kootastha is the space between the eye brows in the fore head.
In the centre of the top surface of skull, above the Cerebrum, exists Brahmarandhra. Underneath the Brahmarandhra exists Sahasraarachakra, Paramatmachakra or God the Father.
Every man/woman has moolaadhaara, Swaadhistaana, Manipur, anahata, visuddha, agnaa and Sahasrara chakras in the spinal cord and head respectively. They belong to Karana Chetana which is highly spiritualized.
Moolaadhaara, Swaadhistaana, and Manipura chakras are worldly (Samsara) Chakras. They are called Kurukshetra in Mahabharata.
Manipur, Anahata and Visuddha chakras are of Mixed ones i.e., Worldly-Spiritual Chakras. They are called Kurukshetra.-Dharmakshetra.
Visuddha, Agnaa and Sahasrara chakras are Spiritual Chakras. They are called Dharmakshetra.
There are 72,000 subtle nadis in human body. Out of these three nadis, Ida, Pingala and Sushumna, are very important. They start from mooladhara in Spinal cord and travel together upto Agna Positive, the space between the two eye brows in the forehead. From Kootastha Sushumna only travel upto Sahasrara in Brahmarandhra, the middle top of the head.
With Kriyayoga Sadhana, the Sadhaka, meditating yogi, has to awaken the Kundalini, the individualized Maya, and direct it to the Sahasraara through the subtle nadi Sushumna in the Spinal cord, Merudanda. The awalened Kundalini shall pass through the Chakras, the junction boxes, Mooladhara, Swadhisthaana, Manipura, Anahata, Visuddha, Agna negative, Agna positive, and reaches Sahasrara Chakra, the 1000 petalled one in the  Dharmakshetra field. This the ideal and ultimate goal foa a Sadhaka or meditating yogi.
The fight between the for and against forces in this Sadhana is the Mahabharata war.
The awakened Kundalini crossing Mooladhara (Sahadeva), Swadhisthaana (Nakula), Manipura (Arjuna), Anahata (Bheema) and Visuddha (Yudhistira) Chakras is called Draupadi marrying Five Pandavas.
The Sadhak has to break/cross three Granthis in his Sadhana. They are:
(1) Brahmagranthi, (2) RudraGranthi and (3) Vishnu Granthi.   
Brahmagranthi, The first one, is in the field of Kurukshetra spreading from Mooladhara (Sahadeva), and upto Manipura (Arjuna). This is related to human body, Sthoola Shareer,and hence body consciousness, Manava chetana. This is always entangled with human relations and causes Physical pain/problem of one or the other during Sadhana, Meditation, and shall not make the Sadhana to move forward. The Physical body that exists from time immemorial shall have  Physical pain/problem,  one or the other, is but natural. That is the reason to say,’ ADI BHAUTIKA SHANTI’. For Adi Bhautika Shanti ASANA SIDDHI, Firm posture, is essential.

RudraGranthi is the next one in the meditation or sadhana, the meditator has to cross. This is in the field of Kurukshetra-Dharmakshetra spreading from up above Manipura and upto Agna negative, in the vicinity of Pitutary Gland.  This is related to Subtle body, Sookshma Shareera, and hence mind consciousness, Manasika chetana. This always makes the mind to entangle with innumerable thoughts,  one or the other during Sadhana, Meditation, and shall not make the Sadhana to move forward. The Subtle body that exists from time immemorial shall have this thought problem,  one or the other, is but natural. That is the reason to say,’ ADI DAIVIIKA SHANTI’. For Adi Daivika Shanti,  Dharana, steady mind,  is essential.

The last and final one is Vishnu Granthi. This is in the field of Dharmakshetra spreading from up above Agna negative, in the vicinity of Pitutary Gland, to Sahasraara.  This is related to Idea body, Karana Shareer,  and hence God consciousness, Adhyatmika chetana. This always makes the Sadhak to come out of Sadhana, on one pretext or the other during Sadhana, Meditation, and shall not make the Sadhana to move forward. The Idea body that exists from time immemorial shall have this Sadhana disturbance problem, one or the other, is but natural. That is the reason to say,’ ADHYATMIIKA SHANTI’. For Adhyatmika Shanti Dhyana, one pointedness, is essential.

In our body 72,000 subtle nadis exist in our body. They are not visible to the naked eye. For distant (Tele) object measuring (Scope) i.e., Telescope is required. To measure smallest indivisible particle Micro Scope is required. Similarly to see the subtle nadis THIRD EYE in kootastha is required.
Amongst them three nadis, Ida (left side in the spinal cord), Pingala (right side) and Sushumna (in the middle of spinal cord ), are very important.
 All three nadis, Ida , Pingala and Sushumna, start from Moolaadhara chakra and travel upto Kootastha, the space between the two eye brows in the fore head.  Both Ida and Pingala stop at Kootastha. Sushumna travels further and goes upto Sahasraara underneath the Brahmarandhra in the middle top surface of the head.
Yogis and men of Pure wisdom shall travel thro Sushumna while leaving this Physical body at death.   
Ida on the left side in the spinal cord spreads upto left side of the nostril which is called Chandranadi, Pitrunadi or Krishnayaana nadi. Men lagging pure wisdom and desirous of fruits of their works shall pass through this Ida Nadi at death.
Pingala on the right side in the spinal cord spreads upto right side of the nostril which is called Surya nadi, Deva nadi or Suklayaana nadi. Men undesirous of fruits of their works shall pass through this Ida Nadi at death.
The procedure before starting Sadhana:
Sit erect in Vajraasan, Padmasan or Sukhasan. Be in Lingamudra or Gnaana Mudra. Straighten the Spinal cord. Face East or North.  Bit relaxed. Put your Index finger upside down in between the eye brows, touching the forehead. Slowly raise the finger looking at it with both the eyes. As you raise the finger go on looking at the tip of the finger till it disaapears. There you fix your gaze. This is called fixing the gaze in kootastha. Sadhak, the Meditator, should always do his Sadhana fixing his gaze in kootastha.  

Yogi, Bhogi and rogi:

Healthy man shall do 21,600 Hansas(Breaths in - and Breaths out) in 24 Hours. That amounts to 15 Hansas per minute.
The one who takes 15 Hansas per minute is called BHOGI.
The one who takes less than 15 Hansas per minute is called YOGI.  The one who takes lesser Hansas per minute is known as Yogi. The lesser hansas per minute he takes, greater the yogi he is.

The one who does more than 15 Hansas per minute is called ROGI. Rogi means the one who is having disease/ill health. The more the Hansas per minute he takes , more the rogi he is.
A tortoise does very very less Hansas in a day and hence live more than thousand years. The ideal of every yogi is to do as much less Hansas in a day as possible.
Sama means to merge with and adhi means God the father.  Samadhi means merge with God the Father.
Hansas should be quite longer as per your capacity. If thoughts are engulfing you, apply KHECHARI mudra. That is put your tongue back into the gullet by folding it back.


The healthy man/woman does 600Hansas in 96 minutes in 24 hours in Mooladhara chakra,
6000Hansas in 144 minutes in 24 hours in Swadhistaanachakra, 6000Hansas in 240minutes in 24 hours in Manipurachakra, 6000Hansas in 288minutes in 24 hours in Anaahatachakra,
1000Hansas in 384minutes in 24 hours in Visuddhachakra,
1000Hansas in 48minutes in 24 hours in Agna+chakra and 1000Hansas in 240minutes in Sahasraarachakra.

96+144+240+288+384+48+240Minutes=24Hours=One day.
To merge with Father is Samadhi. After getting Samadhi enjoy the beatitude. No need to do further Kriyas till the Samadhi lasts.
Kundalini is like a coiled serpent underneath the anus. This is called Draupadi in Mahabharata, Padmavati in Tirupati Balaji Charitra and Sita in Ramayana.
When the sleeping Kundalini awakens, one may get heaviness in the head, ticklish sensation in the spinal cord, pricking sensation in the neck etc. This depends upon the location of Kundalini in the spinal cord. If it is unbearable meditate in Mooladhara.
Sampragnaata Samadhi means doubt ridden Samadhi and
Asampragnaata Samadhi means doubtless Samadhi. Here doubt means whether I (meditator or sadhak) shall reach God through this meditation or not?
When Kundalini is awakened and if it raises upto Mooladhara, Sadhaka will have 80% doubt remain,
Kundalini is awakened and if it raises upto Swadhistaana 60% doubt remains,
Kundalini is awakened and if it raises upto Manipura 40% doubt remains, 
Kundalini is awakened and if it raises upto Anahata 20% doubt remains,.
When awakened Kundalini raises upto Visuddha then sadhak gets
Asampragnaata Samadhi means doubtless Samadhi.
The Samadhi which the sadhak gets in Agna, and Sahasrara chakras is/are called Asampragnata Samadhi or trance.
The Technique of Inviting SadGurus, the Masters:  
 
Sit erect in Vajrasana, Padmasana or Sukhaasana with Gnaana Mudra. Press top of index finger with top of thumb and keep the rest of the fingers straight. Face East or North. Get relaxed. Put your gaze fixed in Kootastha. 

Say mentally:
Om Sri Krishna, Come, Please come. Sit im my Mandir (Altar) of Heart. I prostrate before thee at your lotus feet. Please keep your lotus feet on my bowed head. Please bless me. Om Sri Krishna, Om Sri Krishna, Om Sri Krishna.
Om Mahavatar Babaji, Come, Please come. Sit im my Mandir(Altar) of Heart. I prostrate before thee at your lotus feet. Please keep your lotus feet on my bowed head. Please bless me. Om Mahavatar Babaji, Om Mahavatar Babaji, Om Mahavatar Babaji.
Om Lahiri Mahasaya, Come, Please come. Sit im my Mandir(Altar) of Heart. I prostrate before thee at your lotus feet. Please keep your lotus feet on my bowed head. Please bless me. Om Lahiri Mahasaya, Om Lahiri Mahasaya, Om Lahiri Mahasaya.
 
Om Sri Yukteswar, Come, Please come. Sit im my Mandir (Altar) of Heart. I prostrate before thee at your lotus feet. Please keep your lotus feet on my bowed head. Please bless me. Om Sri Yukteswar, Om Sri Yukteswar, Om Sri Yukteswar.

Om Guru Paramahansa Yogananda Swamiji, Come, Please come. Sit im my Mandir (Altar) of Heart. I prostrate before thee at your lotus feet. Please keep your lotus feet on my bowed head. Please bless me. Om Guru, Om Guru, Om Guru.

Oh! divine Gurus, Please come, stay in my heart altar. Bless me to chant your holy name always. Bless me so that I will always have dedication, Bhakti, love, affection, respect, trust, obedience, and Faithfulness upon you all.’’
Oh Paramatma, Please come, stay in my heart altar. Bless me to chant your holy name always. Bless me so that I will always have dedication, Bhakti, love, affection, respect, trust, obedience, and Faithfulness upon you all.’’
Now fixing the gaze in Kootastha and mind in Sahasraara chakra meditate for 15minutes. If sadhaka gets Samadhi he should continue till it lasts. With the blessings of Gurus & God sadhaka feels enormous happiness and gets self confidence and right thinking.
Always meditate by fixing the gaze in kootastha. No need to chant any Mantra during Meditation.
 If the Sadhak hears the auspicious/sacred OM Sound then he should merge with that OM sound. If the effulgence appears then he should merge with that effulgence.
If third eye appears then one should concentrate on outer yellow colour first, then on the Opal Blue colour and then on the five pointed Silver star and then merge with it.  
While meditating in Kootastha if the mind and gaze is drawn to Sahasraara then the Sadhak should meditate in Sahasrara only.
Samadhi
To merge with Father is Samadhi. After getting Samadhi enjoy the beatitude. No need to do further Kriyas till the Samadhi lasts.
When Kundalini is awakened then the Sadhak, Meditator, gets tickling sensations in Spinal Cord, heavy sensation on the top of the head, pricking sensation in neck, feeling of called by somebody, feeling of somebody’s hand on the shoulders, feeling of someone is sitting besides you, hearing of OM sound loudly, etc., are the natural ones.
If one is unable to bear these vibrations then he should meditate in Moolaadhara Chakra.
With the help of Sraddha, Veerya, Smriti, and Samadhi one should experience OMKAR.
Sraddha means the natural love and affection of Heart.
Veerya means morality personified.
Smriti means Right way of thinking.
Samadhi means steady concentration.
Through yama and Niyama Veerya has to be got.
Meditation is funeral to all sorrows.
The usefulness of Meditation in Chakras is given below:

Chakra
                 Amelioration
Mooladhara
Sinasitis, Cough, cold & Catarrh, Diarrhoea, Constipation, removal of diseases related to Lymph system, Prostrate glands, Bones and Mind

Swadhistaana
Urino-Genital Systems, Spinal Cord, Appendix, Tongue, & removal of Anger.

Manipura
Diabetes, Paralysis, Spleen, Eyes, Anus, Abdomen, removal of negative thoughts, Peace and tranquility.  
Anahata
Asthma, Breathing related problems, phobia, anxiety, grief, diseases related to heart, improving immunization capacity, blood purification, removal of revengefull and harmful attitude, improving love&affection
Visuddha
Asthma, Breathing related problems, Allergy, T.B., Arthritis, removal of Suicidal tendency

Agna negative
Removal of diseases related to penal glands, mental problems, enrgising the constituents of body, helps in getting good Offspring  
Agna Positive
Head ache, Tension, Cancer, depression, Revengeful attitude, improving memory power, energizing Central nervous system.

Sahasraara
Energizing all nervous systems, improves sperm count.

The Sadhak, Meditator, should do long Hansas in Super conscious level with the gaze fixed in Kootastha till he gets Samadhi. There should be a long gap between each and every Hansas.  Each time the Sadhak shall retain/hold the breath in and breath out  as per his  capacity. He should enjoy that Samadhi state till he comes back to the normal Physical state.  
The above procedure is to be followed by the Sadhak before the start of any technique.

“Verily, Verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life.  Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.  This is bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.  I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give you for the life of the world.”                                               John 6:47--51

Jesus said: “Eat my flesh.” He means by eating the bread of Christ Consciousness, one can nourish one’s life forever. Everybody including your forefathers who ate the manna are still dead because they have not eternally awakened in wisdom. I am the living bread which came down from heaven. This is united with Christ Consciousness. Eat this you will live forever.
I, Jesus, will sacrifice my flesh of condensed Cosmic Energy on the cross. After three days it will be quickened or revive or make alive into Christ Consciousness and immortality.  

The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”
Then Jesus said unto them, “ Verily, Verily, I say unto you, except ye eat the flesh of Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise up at the last day.  For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.  As the living Father hath sent me, and I live my Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.  This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live forever.”                            John 6:52—58

Jesus said: “Drink my blood.”  Jesus means the Devotee must eat and  absorb the flesh of the immortalizing Cosmic Energy or Holy Ghost Vibration. This is not separately exists. It exists within the Son of man, human body. Most of you living dead, and the walking dead because you don’t perceive this. Be absorbed in Chrisy Consciousness by deep ecstatic meditation. The Christ Consciousness is the bread that is hidden behind Cosmic Energy. This has come down from Heaven. This is what is manifested in this body called Jesus.
Sat, Parabrahman, God the Father and Cosmic Consciousness are synonymous. Both are one and the same.
Tat, Krishna Consciousness, Shuddha tatwa Maya, Christ the Son, and Christ Consciousness, are one and the same.
Sri Krishna Maya, Sri Krishna Intelligence, OM vibration, Christ Intelligence, Cosmic Energy, the Holy Ghost, are one and the same.
Due to dual instrumental instrumentality of father and mother both are required for offspring. In a way Krishna/Christ Cosmic Consciousness is a part or stepped down consciousness of Cosmic consciousness.
When consciousness vibrates it is called intelligence.
So Christ Cosmic Consciousness vibrates it is called Christ or Krishna intelligence or Holy Host or OM.
Krishna/Christ Cosmic Consciousness is Father, and Krishna/Christ Cosmic intelligence is mother concept.
Remember Cosmic Consciousness is behind everything.
The sacramental rites in Christian churches, in which people partakeof blessed wine as the blood of Jesus Christ and blessed bread as his flesh, are symbolical.  Saintly souls have transcended the symbology and experienced in ecstasy the true receiving of Christ communion.     

These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.  Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, “This is an hard saying; who can hear it?”
When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them “Doth this offend you?  What and if ye shall see the Son of man send up where he was before? It is the Spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.  But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.                                      John 6:59—64

The consciousness of Jesus was attuned with Christ Consciousness.  He would consciously merge the body in Christ Consciousness when the proper moment comes.   When you concentrate on the spirit, then you understand that your temporary life is immortalized. Jesus’ meaning of spirit and life has two aspects. They are 1)Consciousness within the body, and 2)the energy it produces.

And he said, “Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.”                               John 6:65

Jesus said:
It was an uphill task to his disciples to recognize and to follow the Christ Consciousness in Jesus. It was the past good karma that draws the individual to Jesus.

From that time many of disciples went back, and walked no more with him.  Then said Jesus unto the twelve, “Will ye also go away?”
Then Simon Peter answered him, “Lord to whom shall we go? Thou hast the words of eternal life.  And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.”
Jesus answered them, “Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?”  He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.                                                 John 6:66—71

Jesus undoubtedly chosen his disciples, and he knew very well one was a devil. He gave them free will.
Devotees ordain their in accordance with their past and present karma. That is why Jesus said: Will ye go away? 






      




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mantrapushpam with Telugu meaning మంత్రపుష్పం

49 Maruts mentioned by Sri Sri Yogiraj LahiriMahasya Maharaj

Shree vidya upaasana